Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Update on my life

I have only posted pictures and videos for a long time, so I figured it was about time for an update on my life other than Youtube:)

1. I finally got Rachel to post on her blog! Yay! I am so excited! All it took was a cute background. I am making one for my mom now too!

2. School is so incredibly close to being done! I am really relieved but now I am to that last stretch where is it like torture everyday. Gah. 7 full days of school, 3 days of local exams, then 4 regents. My last regent is on June 20. Pray-for-Mojo.

3. After school comes tons and tons of SUMMER FUN!!! I am so phenomenally excited for my summer! YAYAYAYAYAY!!! Here is how it goes:
1.Youth Conference-June 28-30
2. Rachel's birthday!!!
3. Girl's Camp-July 10-14
4. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie-July 14!!!
5. HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HOLLOWS!!!!!!-JULY 21!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. EFY!-July 30-August 4!
7. My birthday!!!!
8. UTAH FOR 4 FREAKIN' WEEKS BABBYYYY!!!
Yeah, is my summer great or what?!?! I am so excited! The worst part is that I have to come back to....to...I can't even say it. N** Y*** ands*****. Whatever, we are not even going to think about that right now. On more year, just one more year.

4. New family in the ward coming from Utah in 2 weeks with kids my age! There is a boy that is just a month younger than me, so let's hope he's not dumb and maybe even cute! We should hold a fast.

5. I had my speaking part of the Spanish Regents today. It was so hard! I think I bombed it! Oh well. They have the goofiest speaking topics. "I am the pedophile you are talking to online. Give my all of your personal information. You initiate the conversation"

6. I went for the first swim this summer today! Well, I guess it wasn't exactly a swim, more of a wade. It was pretty cold, but still fun.

7. And the worst part of the news is.....I have to give a talk. June 10. 5 minutes. Education. Gasp. It is in 2 weeks--the new family's first week. Man, I hate giving talks.

Ok, that is all the news I can think of! I'll add more if anything comes to mind, because I have such an interesting life. HA!

6 comments:

rachel b. said...

Oh, Bekah, my dearest dear. Giving a talk is a BLESSED PRIVILEGE!!! Seriously, though, it won't be that bad. And consider this: it is the perfect chance to display your spirituality (and hot bod!) for the new boy! He'll notice you, that's for sure. If you need any help with your talk, let me know. But count your blessings! At least you aren't the Sunday School teacher who has to give a lesson-length talk every 2 weeks! It's not so bad, except that Jeff's so much better at it than me, so after I sit down thinking, "Boy, that was pretty good!" he stands up and blows me out of the water. Stupid jerk talented husband. Aargh.

Um, and was that really the topic for the Spanish regents? If so, that is mildly unsettling.

PS, I love you.

Kathleen said...

I can't wait to hear your talk. (how's that coming, by the way, not that I want to nag...)

Koester said...

Your so cute.
Here's a topic for your speech: "I HATE PEOPLE. AND HIGH SCHOOL. AND HERE'S WHY..."

Field Family said...

Amy Field (part of the Field Family bloggers club)says...
I am not really sure how to do these kinds of things but here is a shot...
Thank you making a blog for Matt and I. I love set-up you made and I hope we will make you proud and post lots of fun stuff. (not that we have a lot going on but we shall try.)

P.S. I am glad you are just as excited for Harry Potter as I am. AND they moved up the Movie date to July 11. I'll admit it...I am a Harry Potter geek!

Rebekah said...

THEY MOVED IT UP! YAYAYAY!!! I am so excited! I am glad you like your layout. I thought it was really cute :) You are doing GREAT on posting! I will email you instructions on how to do slideshows tomorrow, it is pretty easy, but you have to do it in a different program.

Rebekah said...

To Rachel, I don't have a hot bod to display, I finished my talk, want to hear it?, and, no, that wasn't the real topic. That would be funny though!