The final Field is now mobile!!! I took my driver's test and passed! Not with flying colors though. I am clearly the daughter of David R. Field because I forgot to put on my blinkers twice :) It was when I was changing lanes. I don't have my permanent license yet, just the receipt they gave me there. It has on it in all caps FAILS TO SIGNAL WHEN CHANGING LANES, FAILS TO ANTICIPATE ACTIONS OF OTHERS. But that's ok, because I still passed! My test went well though, I just forgot those two blinkers. It was actually the same guy who tested Rachel. The two people before me failed though and one girl got out of the car crying so it was a little nerve wracking, but the guy turned out to be nice.
In other news, here is a compilation of priceless clips of Blaccuweather forcaster Ollie Williams from Family Guy.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Put on your seatbelts!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations on getting your license! What a big girl. And I loved those clips . . . "I'm at the wrong airport!" I think that one was my favorite :-) And sorry, I guess I have nothing witty to say. Well. See ya.
Look at that Bekah go!! And she's a good driver, too, following in the family footsteps.
Post a Comment