I've decided I want to work for American Girl. Those who know me well know that I have been a HUGE American Girl fan from a young, young age. I was very upset when mom made me cancel my long-standing subscription to the American Girl magazine at age 15. I was still getting magazines addressed to Reba Kan Field. So I signed up for a job/internship alert on the American Girl website. I said that I was interested in Advertising jobs and they send me email alerts from time to time. Today I got an email for the following job opening:
"Intern-Undergraduate - Mattel Brands Barbie Design"
Yes, it means exactly what it says. Barbie doll and fashion design. HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE????!?!?!!!!? I don't know why they sent it to me, considering it has nothing to do with Advertising. maybe it's fate.

3 comments:
Hahaha! That's awesome! You should definitely apply! You could design Barbie's very first modest clothes. And I think I know what I'm going to get you for your birthday this year :-)
Ooops! That last comment was made by me, of course. XOXOXOX
Is it a subscription to American Girl magazine??
Post a Comment