I didn't have anything to say, but I wanted to post something so I present: 101 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME!
1. I've only ridden the bus to school once, and that was when I slept over at my friend Megan's house
2. I've never gone swimming in the ocean
3. I won the citizenship award two years in a row
5. The lowest grade I've ever gotten on a test was a 56
6. Everyone in my family has hit a deer but me
7. I am afraid of speaking and playing the piano in public but not dancing
8. The school nurse called my house once to ask my mom if I had an eating disorder
9. I am a major momma's girl!
11. I can plug my nose with my upper lip
12. I've never sworn
13. I want to serve a misson
14. I have had 8 pets (2 dogs, 6 cats)
15. It is my lifelong dream to go to Greece and Rome
16. I have been in 12 states
17. I have never kissed a boy
18. I have never held hands with a boy EDIT: I HAVE HELD HANDS WITH A BOY!!!!
19. I have never "gone out" with a boy
20. I've never told a boy that I liked him
21. I've had lyme's disease
22. I've been out of the country (Montreal)
23. It took me about 5 times to actually get my ears pierced
24. I am a weenie
25. I am afraid of shots
26. I kicked the nurse who was giving me a shot when I was 12
27. I once punched my sister in church
28. One of my best friend's dad is a Baptist minister who hates Mormons
29. I hate carrying purses
30. All my friends except Megan are boys and it's always been that way!
31. My best friend and favorite person in the whole wide world is RACHEL!
32. I have a superpower--immunity
33. I haven't thrown up since I was 7
34. I have only gotten the flu once, and the chicken pox. Other than that, just colds!
35. I was REALLY sick when I was a baby (I think that is what made me immune to EVERYTHING!)
36. I am highly distractable!
37. I was afraid of our house when we first moved in
38. I know the difference between an em dash and an en dash (thanks, Rachel!)
39. I pronounce "Rachel" as "Rachol" and used to pronounce it as "Bachol"
40. I've had glasses since I was 5
41. Summer is my favorite season!
42. I LOVE to swim!
44. I love how rain smells in Utah
45. I want to live in Utah right now!
46. I want to go to BYU
47. I was afraid of the dark until about 8th grade
48. I once tried to teach my cat how to read
49. I love jet-skiing
50. I've shot a gun (multiple times!)
51. I don't have a middle name
52. I usually speak in quotes
53. I love Fairly Oddparents
54. I've been ditched by best friends twice
55. I've gotten a bloodblister on my butt
56. I seem to be incapable of taking short showers
57. I can't stand girls!
58. I dated "Bobby the Broom" when I was five
59. I want to be a piano major, but I never will be able to.
60. I used to love being the youngest, but now I don't like it
61. I love nothing more in the world than my siblings!
62. I almost drowned when I was little
63. I've been told I have a Texan accent
64. I have a scar on my leg from a mechanical baby
65. I have been told that I look like Claire Danes MANY times
66. All of my siblings are married or engaged and I can't even date yet!
67. Jared's cousin in Jordan UT has a crush on me
68. I have the cutest niece ever!
70. My earliest memory is of Rob
71. I was friends with a girl when we were 7 who is now pregnant
72. My favorite flowers are peonies
73. I have never done my own laundry (but I have ironed!)
74. I grew 5 inches in 5th grade (but I was still short!)
75. I once flooded the bathroom & ruined the living room ceiling
76. I have never gotten in the 100s in bowling
77. I once had a 99 with 1 frame left and I got 2 gutter balls!
78. I once sat on a bee and got stung in the butt
79. I got presents from the same kid for Christmas and Valentines for 6, 7, and 8th grade
80. I've never seen the Statue of Liberty
81. I've never seen Niagra Falls
82. I have seen Trump Towers, the American Girl Place, and Times Square though!
83. I've been to the Empire State building but never to the top
84. I hate all seafood
85. I've never spent more than $50 dollars on any article of clothing
86. I've never broken a bone
87. I've never gotten stitches
88. I love the way rubber smells (like the car mat rubber), especially racketballs. Mmmm!
89. Two weeks ago I was REALLY tired all week and I ran into my bathroom door 3 times when I got up to get really for seminary
90. I had my first crush on a boy when I was only 3. His name was Wayde.
91. In 8th grade I came out of the bathroom and the track coach was walking by and stopped and looked at my legs then asked me to join cross country
92. I ran in a mile run when I was 4
93. I had to have two teeth pulled when I was five
94. I have had innumerable cavity fillings. I had 10 2 summers ago :)
95. I will probably graduate from high school a year early
96. I once threw up after eating a corn dog on a road trip when I was about two. I haven't eaten one since.
97. I have hiked the Y (and almost died doing it!)
98. I have a car, but I am not 16 yet
99. I almost backed into the mailbox with said car
100. I have moved 9 times, soon to be 11
101. I name EVERYTHING! I have an ipod named Walter, a bonsai tree named Sadie, a car name Casper (thanks to Rachel!), and my AP World book's name is Peter!
WOW! I can't believe I did it! It was hard, but fun for me at least :)!

7 comments:
Haha! That was hilarious! I laughed out loud about 12 times. Number 31 is my favorite. And I actually learned some new things about you!!! I threw up eating a corn dog once, too, and hadn't eaten one since until Jeff made me about a month ago . . . and it was DELICIOUS!!! I can't believe I've not had them for so many years . . .
Also, I was just thinking about Bobby the Broom yesterday. Seriously.
How did you get a bloodblister on your butt? Seems like you've had a lot of butt injuries.
Ha ha! You were there! It was when we were in Bear Lake for the first time and in the scary condo. The rolling suitcase was sitting there and the pulling thing wasn't put down all the way and I sat on it and it pinched my butt and I got a bloodblister! Remember now?
Who could that non-member friend be? Probably some crazy stalker.
Huh, vaguely. And I definitely remember us being afraid to sit on the couch because it was so nasty :-)
PS, we have a TV now! I watched Fairly Oddparents yesterday, and it was the one with the line, "Are you mad? I cannot lift you!!!" I laughed so hard, and Jeff only laughed a little.
Might I say that the crazy non-mormon stalker is devilishly good looking?
I can't wait to watch it with you when we get out there! My new favorite episode is Timmy the Barbarian! "I'm NAGULES!"
P.S. Today we went to the Poughkeepsie ward and they have some MIGHTY FINE good looking young men, but they are all jerks. That ward's youth still have some problems....it's a shame...BUT it makes me EXTREMELY GLAD that we moved up here! I'd probably be a jerk like them too if we still lived there, which makes me shudder.
P.S.S. Man, this is a long comment and I am using a lot of caps today!
Post a Comment