Ok, here's a recap of everything that's going on in my life lately.
1. School. Busy and BORING! I fell asleep in 3 of my 4 classes today! It's a new record! Once was when we were reading by ourselves in the library so it was all quiet and it was first block and I fell asleep and woke myself up when I snored, haha. My classes are just all so boooring and I don't care! My schedule consists of a lot of English. My classes this year are Reader's Workshop, Math B (that's the required New York State version of Algebra 2), Chemistry, Gym (my gym class is only 13 people co-ed, so you HAVE to participate...), American Experience (also English), American Literature (yes...another english), Choir, AP US History, British Literature, Participation in Government, and AP Macroeconomics. Yes, it's a real thrilling lineup.
2. Church. Seminary started. My teacher is pretty good. To tell you the truth, I can rarely remember what class was about by the end of the day, so maybe it was good, I can't remember!
3.Social life/friends.
4. Free time. Studying for the ACT. Dreaming of Utah and BYU. I'm shooting for something in the 30's on the ACT.
5. Activities. Dance started this week! I'm super excited!!!! I've got ballet, and a jazz plus I want to get one more jazz class or maybe hip hop and a private lesson. I decided I want to be a cougarette. I don't know if I'll get in, but hey, it's worth a shot, right?
6. Relationships. Your guess is about as good as mine....
In summary, 1-I'm sick of New York, A-I'm sick and bored of school and my friends, 2-I miss Utah and my family. Oh, and C, I have a large cluster on pimples on my chin.
Monday, September 24, 2007
My life as of 9/24/07...boring as heck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh sweet Moses, that post was hilarious! If I wasn't in a computer lab on campus right now, I'd be laughing pretty hard.
I love how three is just blank.
Ohh Bekah.
Post a Comment