I actually have literally nothing to say but Rachel complained that my blog was boring and I needed to type something new. Soooo......my life is boring. I shall give you my daily routine.
Monday: Get up at 5
Seminary at 6
School from 7:50 to 2:15
Tuesday: Get up at 5
Seminary at 6
School from 7:50 to 2:15
Mutual at 6:30
Wednesday: Get up at 5
Seminary at 6
School from 7:50 to 2:15
Dance at 6:30
Thursday: Get up at 5
Seminary at 6
School from 7:50 to 2:15
Piano at 4:30
Friday: Get up at 5
Seminary at 6
School from 7:50 to 2:15
Saturday: 2 dance classes, can't remember the times
Sunday: Church at 9
That's my life. Every day. Little variation. What can I say, I'm the epitome of exciting! Now if the thought ever suddenly pops into your head, "WOW! I wonder what Rebekah is doing at this very moment?!?!" you can check here and know. The thought of BYU and Utah and a social life (note: I still have yet to go on a date) keeps me pressing onward.
2 Weeks and 2 days till the act, AHHH!!! I'm getting really nervous! I took a time practice test from the ACT itself and got 30 in english, 30 in science, 34 in reading, and to top it off, an 18. That's right. Math isn't my forte :) It came to a 28 overall.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Ummmm....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So, sadly, I can't seem to watch that video on campus anywhere. But I'm sure it's hilarious :-)
I realllly like your new layout
Post a Comment