EXCITING NEWS!!! About two weeks ago for mutual the laurels went over to a lady in our ward's house so she could teach us about digital scrapbooking. I really love scrapbooking and I really wanted to get into digital scrapbooking so I was so excited! Anyway, she taught us and then let us play around with Adobe Photoshop. I made a page and she thought I was really good and picked it up fast. It was so fun! The best program is Adobe Photoshop, but that costs like 1000 bucks, but she had a copy she got for like 200 and it didn't work on her computer anymore b/c she got an apple and so she gave it to me!!!!! I love Sis. Maughan! So I've been playing around on it alot and I love it! I only have 1 done page, but it's not the best because I only had one kit downloaded when I made it, but I've downloaded a lot more and I'm working on a christmas card right now. It's so cute!!!! I've even figured out how to make my own kits and stuff! Tonight I was playing around with photo editing, and geez, it can do pretty much anything. Here's some of the stuff I did, I think it's pretty cool! I love the Abby picture.

Sunday, November 18, 2007
Photoshop!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is so cool! I love that picture of Abby, it's adorable! Oooh, do me, do me!
They are so cute Bekah. I want a digital scrapbooking program for Christmas because I love to scrapbook and its hard to do with Abby, to many things that she can grab and eat. These look really cute great job.
Michael wants photoshop.
Then Michael could take amazing glamor shots of himself and Bekah and edit them to look like the cover of Vogue.
I might need to airbrush you, Bekah. Not gonna lie ;)
Post a Comment