Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Well, my halloween was fairly uneventful. I went trick or treating with some friends, but we didn't go for that long. We mostly just stuck to egging houses and smashing pumpkins. JUST KIDDING! I went as a little girl, by the way.









Megan looks very hippie-esque in this one.








Me and my friends Jared and Kevin. Jared and some other boys dressed up as very...interesting looking tennis players. Who knows what Kevin was supposed to be! Whoever took this is a bad photographer, I think there were even more people supposed to be in the picture.






Me and my friend Zack, another of the tennis kids.

The whole ensemble. Notice the height differences, and I was bending over too, ha ha!

















In other news, I'm starting a dance team at my school. I'm really excited, I hope it will be fun, and that we won't stink! I'm just getting everything set up now and I hope to have auditions before Thanksgiving. We want to dance as pep rallies, basketball game halftimes, Follies (a school talent show), local parades, and then maybe just a performance with a couple different dances and types of dance. It should be really fun, I'm excited!

Last Saturday was eventful as I took the ACT and went on my second date ever, whooo! The questions themselves weren't that hard, but I just ran out of time on every section but english. just had to fill in random bubbles for the ones I didn't get to. I guessed on about 10 for math, 3-5 for reading, and about 5 in science. I don't really know how my score will come out because of how much I had to guess. I hope I did ok, but I don't think I did very good. Maybe like a 27, but I was aiming for at least a 30. I signed up for the one in december and I should find out my scores in about a week and I'll post them unless they're really horrible, then I won't :)

I've been working on my BYU application a lot, I'm shooting for the early deadline in December, then I'll find out earlier. I'd better get in!!! GO COUGARS!!!!!

2 comments:

rachel b. said...

Are those our BUTTON BOBBY PINS in your hair?!?!? Oooooh, I remember making those :-) I'm sure you did awesome on the ACT!

Rebekah said...

Yes, yes they are!!!