I saw part of this music video on an iPod nano commercial (which is totally remodeled, it's pretty nifty, I definitely like the new version infinitely more. It comes in tons of colors, a bigger screen, it's less breakable, and just has a more eye and hand appealing shape. Apple=genius. But anyway, back to the music video) and the music video was AWESOME from what little I could see (and I liked the music too) so I looked it up on youtube. This music video is INCREDIBLE. I would definitely call it a masterpiece. Really, it's like a work of art. The choreography and colors were AMAZING, I fell in love. The song's really catchy and good too, I love it. But maybe I wouldn't like it so much if it weren't for the genius music video. However, despite the flawless choreography, what is most incredible about this video is that it was all filmed in one shot and with one camera. ONE SHOT and ONE CAMERA!!!!! No editing. It's incredible! Ahhhh, I love it. Man, I would die to meet the choreographer. But I definitely thought that it deserved a blog post, it's that good :) Just see for yourself. The song is 1-2-3-4 by Feist.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Colors, music, choreography, AMAZING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, I like that song and that video, too! Whenever that commercial comes on, I'm always all excited but Jeff changes the channel because he doesn't like it :-(
Post a Comment