This Saturday was dance-tastic! I had two dance classes and then a stake youth activity which was dance instruction and then an actual dance. So it added up to about 7 hours of dancing. I think it was a little bit of an overload for my poor legs because last night I was sitting still and hadn't moved for a while and my legs felt really weird and hurt. Well, after a while I rolled up my jeans to reveal some nice swollen calves, ankles, feet, and even my toes were swollen!!! They didn't look that noticeably different, but the craziest part was how tight they were! My calves felt like logs of steak. It was funny, but painful.In other news, the students in my school still never cease to amaze. We are lately being plagued by the infamous UNAPOOPER, BATHROOM BANDIT EXTRODINARE!!! Recently, some guys decided to take the words "stupidity" and "teenage boy" to a whole new level by defecating in the urinals. I can just imagine the thought process.
Stupid Teenage Boy 1: Hey guys! You know what will make us really cool and popular?
Stupid Teenage Boy 2: What?
Stupid Teenage Boy 1: TAKING A CRAP IN THE URINAL!!!!
Other Stupid Boys in Unison: GENIUS!!!!
Needless to say, their plan failed. Yet, they apparently think it's STILL funny because they have unapooped 2 other times now in various boy's bathrooms. Now all of the bathrooms are locked and you have to get a security guard to open them for you and practically sign a legal contract anytime you have to take a wiss. No urinals are safe...
Monday, October 22, 2007
Sausage legs and urinals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Bekah, um, your legs still look skinnier than any other human being's. Sorry. And that is a shame about the unapooper--hopefully the Bathroom Bandit will be found soon so you can poo in peace again!!!
Post a Comment